I Want To Be An Extra
South Australia has an exciting film and television industry which usually sees anywhere from 8 to 20 feature films shot a year here in SA. Then there are the short films and TV commercials which are abundant.
Actors Ink has been providing actors and extras for many projects since 2000 giving 1000’s of people the opportunity to experience this exciting industry.
On feature films and series such as;
Look Both Ways
Escape From Pretoria
How to Register
- You must be a resident of South Australia to register with Actors Ink
- You must be 18 years or over to register with Actors Ink
- Fill in the registration form below. The more information provided such as languages spoken or hobbies / sports. Please do not list these things unless you are proficient. (A couple of words in mandarin is not proficient neither is “I rode a horse once” The measurements are also crucial to be correct as sometimes we cast according to costume sizes
- You must attend a 1 hour registration workshop to activate your representation. This is to brief you on film set protocol, payment process, take your headshot and run a few simple acting exercises. Often we discover you may be capable of delivering lines to camera and therefore upgrade you to speaking talent.
- We take your headshot photo, please be sure to follow the directions on the workshop notes at the end of the registration process.
- There is a once only cost of $40 to register which covers the administration costs for the workshop.
- The registration expires after 12 months if you have not maintained contact with Actors Ink. It’s crucial our system has up to date bio data and headshot
The next Extra Registration Workshop will be Tuesday the 7th of September 5:30pm-7:00pm
If you are unable to attend the workshop on this date please contact an Actors Ink consultant to arrange an alternate date after registration is complete.
Download Registration Procedure (PDF 44KB)